Effective Date: November 1, 2021
1. Services. This Website works in conjunction with the Mentor Match Internship Program and provides a course of study along with exams for the User to complete before a User is certified to participate in the Mentor Match Internship Program. A User must complete all required courses and pass all required tests in order to earn certification and before being permitted to participate in the Mentor Match Internship Program. Once a User has been certified, the User will be eligible to be matched with a business participating in the Mentor Match Internship Program. However, completion of the course of study on this Website does not guarantee that User will be matched with a business participating in the Mentor Match Internship Program
2. Access Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register to use the Website and Services. Maistro Mentor’s Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and to those minors who have been granted access to the Services by their parents or legal guardians. U.S. residents who complete the certification will be eligible to be matched with a business participating in the Mentor Match Internship Program. However, non-U.S. residents who complete the certification will not be eligible to participate in the Mentor Match Internship Program at this time. Maistro Mentor reserves the right to refuse access to, or use of our Website or Services to anyone not complying with this Agreement, at any time, in its sole discretion.
4. Electronic Communications. When You send e-mails to Maistro Mentor or visit the Website, You are communicating with Maistro Mentor electronically. By registering Your Account, You agree that Maistro Mentor may send e-mails to You and You consent to receive e-mails or other electronic communications from Maistro Mentor. Generally, Maistro Mentor will communicate with You by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website.
5. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while You are using the Website or Services whether You are a visitor or a registered User. You may delete Your Account at any time, for any or no reason, by sending Your request to email@example.com. Termination of your Account will automatically terminate your ability to participate in the Mentor Match Internship Program. Also, please note that even if You delete Your Account but continue to use the Services as a visitor, Your use of the Services is still subject to this Agreement. Maistro Mentor may terminate Your Account or rights to use the Services for any or no reason at any time by ceasing to provide the Services to You. You understand that termination of this Agreement and the Account You have created with Maistro Mentor may involve deletion of Your Account information from Maistro Mentor’s databases. Maistro Mentor will not have any liability whatsoever to You for any termination of Your Account or related deletion of Your information.
6. Ownership of Services and Content. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights in the Website, Services, and Content are owned by Maistro Mentor or its third party licensors. You agree not to: (a) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, or create derivative works based on the Website, Services, or related Content and (b) rent, lease, loan, share, or sell access to the Services. For this Agreement “Content” means any work of authorship, without limitation, books, text, software, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features on the Website.
7. Grant of License. Maistro Mentor grants You a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, world-wide, license to access and use the Services solely for personal, non-commercial purposes as permitted by this Agreement. This license to You will automatically terminate if you violate this Agreement. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest is transferred to You. Maistro Mentor may allow you to store encrypted, cached Content on Your computer, tablet, smartphone or other compatible internet-connected device. You may not transfer copies of cached Content to any other device.
8. Availability of Content. The availability of Content may change from time to time and Maistro Mentor does not guarantee that any Maistro Mentor Content or third-party licensor Content will be available or remain available on the Website or through the Services. Maistro Mentor reserves the right to modify or remove Content without notice for any reason.
9. Not a School. This Website is not a school or university and only provides certification for the Mentor Match Internship Program. Completion of the courses on the Website are not eligible for course credit at any school or university.
12. Lawful Use. You will use the Website and Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations and solely for lawful purposes. The Services are for the personal use of Users only.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. MAISTRO MENTOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MAISTRO MENTOR MAKES NO PROMISES REGARDING RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES AND MAISTRO MENTOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR VIRUS FREE. USE OF ANY APPLICATION THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE, OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES, SO SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE, MAISTRO MENTOR, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY: YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Website, Maistro Mentor, its officers, directors, employees, third party licensors, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that You have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of this Agreement, or any other claim related to Your use of the Services.
16. Governing Law and Venue. Your use of the Website and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee where permitted. Should a dispute arise concerning this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement by any party, such dispute shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Davidson County, Tennessee. To the extent permitted by law, You agree that You will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that You may have against Maistro Mentor. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove You as a participant in the suit.
17. Attorneys’ Fees. In the event that Maistro Mentor must bring legal action in order to enforce this Agreement or You bring legal action against Maistro Mentor, and if Maistro Mentor prevails, You shall pay Maistro Mentor’s costs of litigation, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs.
18. Assignment. This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by Maistro Mentor without restriction
19. Force Majeure. Any delay in the performance of any duties or obligations of either party will not be considered a breach of this Agreement if such delay is caused by a labor dispute, shortage of materials, fire, earthquake, flood, war, terrorism, governmental act, failures of common carriers (including Internet service providers), acts of God, or any other event beyond the control of such party, provided that such party uses reasonable efforts, under the circumstances, to notify the other party of the circumstances causing the delay and to resume performance as soon as possible.